Mechanical Fitters Underground Mine job
WorkPac are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitter roles for a 4-6 week contact based in Mackay. Successful candidates will be trade qualified and will have prior experience working on Underground equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General maintenance to underground equipment
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mechanical role.
- Trade certificate
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, the Mechanical Fitters
Follow all procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
- Reanna Corrigan -Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 07 4969 4709
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Mechanical Fitters Underground Mine job – Heavy Industry Queensland