Experience Fitters,Auto Electricians & Boilermakers jobs
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion we are seeking various qualified trades that has proven working experience within the coal mining industry.
- Diesel Fitters
- Mechanical Fitters
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Trade Qualification and able to produce certification / license
- Relevant trade training e.g LVR/CPR – electricians
- Working at Heights – dated within the last 2 years
- Confined Space – dated within the last 2 years
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* as a minimum
IMPORTANT: These positions are for various clients of CoreStaff and they have various ongoing, short term shut downs & leave coverage options available. All mines are within the Bowen Basin. Various commute options depending on site/role.
Please send the following documents:
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Please apply through the “apply now” button
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mechanical Fitters Auto Electricians Coal Mining Boilermakers QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction