Apprentice Mechanical Fitter – Fortitude Valley QLD
Mechanical Fitter Underground Mining Job Operator QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking 2 nd or 3 rd year Mechanical Fitting Apprentice to work at there clients Perth based workshop …… The client is a Tier 1 Oil & Gas Subsea contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 nd or 3 rd Apprentice Fitter/Technician
- Willing to undertake various responsibilities to assist around the workshop
- Previous Subsea exposure would be highly advantageous
- Gear box, pneumatics, hydraulics repair and maintenance and pressure testing will form a large part of this role along with complete mechanical rebuilds of subsea equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential both written and verbal
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Currently undertaking a Mechanical Apprenticeship (2 nd or 3 rd year)
- Current Driving License
These roles offer:
- Immediate Start, Permanent full-time position
- Perth workshop based
- Monday – Friday (overtime available as and when required)
- Super paid on all hours worked!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Mechanical Fitter Underground Mining Job Operator QLD