MC Local Driver Jobs VIC
Cavil Transport are looking for Local MC Driver with side loader & road ranger experience to join their organisation based in their Melbourne (Laverton North) Depot.
Cahill Transport is a family owned transport company, a logistics service provider with depots in all major cities across Australia. They provide a high-quality range of services including interstate and local transportation, warehousing and wharf cartage. With late model equipment and a friendly-based culture, they provide premium services to their clients based on safety, reliability and adherence to transport industry legislation.
Requirements for this transport job:
- Current MC licence
- Current license history report
- Sideloader experience is required
- MSIC card is a must
- Clean and tidy presentation
- Will have a positive and proactive attitude to get things done
- Team player with good communication skills
- Will have a good eye for detail
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable commonwealth/state safety and environment legislation and standards
Specific requirements for this truck driver role:
- Be reliable & punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, main roads, heavy vehicle operating guidelines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedures.
- Exceptional customer service attributes required.
What’s on offer:
- Above-award wages
- Company-supplied uniform
- Driver training & technical training provided.
- Great working conditions.
- Safety focused and well-maintained equipment.
- Cahill Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
They are seeking those with a strong work ethic – a reliable, punctual and hardworking attitude with a dedication to working safely. Cahill Transport offers excellent working conditions and a competitive pay rate. If you are looking for work and want to become a valuable member of the Cahill’s team, then apply now with your CV and Cover Letter.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent road transport jobs here.