MC Drivers & Multi-Skilled Mobile Plant Operators | Perth WA
MC Drivers Multi-skilled Mobile Plant Operators FIFO 3/1 Goldfields WA
- Perth to Laverton 3/1 roster
- Day shift 10-12 hour days
What’s on offer?
The role is a 3/1 roster from Perth to Laverton. You will be provided with an attractive day rate of $38-$40 per hour + Super and work with some rather amazing people!
Project starting next week and another on the 15th September.
Skills required/ Selection Criteria:
- Must be able to pass Medical
- Must have valid Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Must be able to pass Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Must have valid Excavation, Loaders, Graders Tickets
- Current MC Driver’s License
- Dedicated work ethic
If you believe you possess the above criteria and would like to be considered, please send a detailed CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications, including 3 x work-related referees and copies of all relevant tickets.
“THE resources HUB” is a careers, talent, recruitment and managed services consultancy dedicated to the resources industries including civil, construction, mining and oil & gas.
As a Western Australian owned and operated company, there aim is to provide effective ‘employment life-cycle’ management solutions to clients through relationship direction and business understanding; in order to be the central ‘HUB’ and leader in the provision of career development, recruitment, human resources, training and associated managed services.
Find out more information at www.therh.com.au or follow on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ – The Resources Hub
- MC Drivers License
- Mobile Plant extensive experience – 5+ years
- Paying $38-$40 per hour plus super
- DAS, PEM and Police Clearance to be provided by the candidate and will be reimbursed after 6 months
Would you like to Apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for MC Drivers Multi-skilled Mobile Plant Operators I FIFO 3/1 Goldfields WA