See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Mackay
7/7 Rosters, On-Going Roles, Mackay & Coalfields
Autonomy & Asset Management Group are searching for Maintenance Supervisors to join the team at their clients Queensland mining operation on a 7/7 roster in the Bowen Basin. If you possess your S123 & G2 Qualifications and other listed requirements, be sure to send them over a resume!
About the Role:
- Coordinate the safe maintenance of mobile equipment, meeting, legislative and OEM standards and guidelines
- Identify and promote safe work practice, ensuring appropriate precautions are taken to reduce risk to both people, equipment and the environment
- Ensure compliance to site Safety Health and Management policies
- Provide positive leadership to the crew, mentor and develop the team
- Promote and Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain absolute commitment to our values acting with integrity at all times
To be considered for this position, it’s essential that you bring:
- Heavy duty diesel fitting background and relevant trade qualifications
- S123 & G2 Qualifications
- Exposure to large scale mining equipment such as excavators, graders, dozers and dump trucks
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, exceptional troubleshooting skills and demonstrated ability to generate alternative solutions
- Demonstrated experience in supervising crews of trades personnel
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate skills in the MS office packages
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate at all levels within an organisation in a professional manner
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
Benefits for *Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Mackay:
- Opportunity to join a specialised team that is on the forefront of Mining Technology
- Competitive hourly rate with retention bonus
- Super & LSL Paid on all hours worked
- Salary Packaging Options
- Roster Allowance
- AAMG Refer a Friend scheme
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career with an exciting company that does things differently
About the Company:
Autonomy & Asset Management Group is a Queensland based business supporting the mining/resources industry in autonomy and asset management. We’re building an exceptional team from the ground up, and we’re here to leave a mark.
We provide a range of services that include Automation and Technology, Asset Management and Skilled Trades to support large-scale projects working on a range of the latest OEM equipment.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.