Maintenance Superintendents – Mobile Equipment
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an innovative and leading Australian mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations including Wodgina Lithium mine.
With a projected 43 years life of mine and resources totaling over 200 million tonnes, they are embarking on a major expansion of Pilbara-based Wodgina Lithium site which will see a significant mine expansion, construction of a new processing plant, the arrival of major mobile fleet including new PC7000 and EX3600 excavators and the development of significant new non-process infrastructure, operational by mid-2018.
Backed by an experienced leadership team, supportive senior management and a strong safety record, they continue to provide a workplace that is both stimulating and rewarding that allows individuals to learn and grow within an environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship. As leaders in their field, they recognize the significant contributions there people make and the ideas they bring.
As a result of this continued expansion they require experienced Maintenance Superintendents – Mobile Equipment to work in partnership with existing team to deliver on Wodgina lithium mining schedule. This permanent position is offered on a 9/5 roster FIFO from Perth.
- MEM Superintendents – Workshop
- MEM Superintendents – Excavators
- MEM Superintendents – Ancillary
Equipment on Site:
- Dump Trucks – 40 x 789 and 797
- Dozer – D10
- Excavators – 2 x PC7000, 2 x HIT2600, 2x HIT3600, 1 x HIT1900
The Purpose of the Role
A new, site based role you will be responsible for providing MEM Services and leadership, to the mine operations. You will also drive continuous improvements working in a fast paced operations environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change.
You will be directly responsible for coordinating personnel, equipment and resources to ensure site activities are undertaken in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner in line with agreed operational standards and targets. You will need to focus on maintenance processes to ensure KPIs are met by closely managing your team to deliver planned targets in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with statutory legislative and company requirements.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in large scale, hard rock open pit mining operations working as a mobile plant superintendent
- An excellent grasp of the theory and practice of Maintenance strategies
- Sound critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong customer focus.
- An understanding of the Mines safety & inspection Act and Regulations.
As a proactive and engaged leader, you will display high levels of commitment and a belief in company values. You will have the ability to engage with people at all levels of the business and demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence.
What can they offer YOU:
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across a truly innovative organization
- Access to an experienced and supportive Senior Business Management team with minimal red tape that allows you to drive and achieve outcomes
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture backed by clear values
- Opportunity to truly define and own a unique role that you can call your own
- Be a part of the world’s largest Lithium mine
Would you like to Apply?
Sound like something of interest? Click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Click Apply for Maintenance Superintendents – Mobile Equipment
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.