Coal Mining Maintenance Leading Hands – 7/7 Roster
Maintenance Leading Hands Coal Mine site 7/7 Roster QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience as a Maintenance Leading Hand on a Coal Mining site
- Diesel Fitting Trade/Background
- Experience working for a contractor
- Good Communication skills
- Management Skills
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] S1,2,3, G2
- Australian Trades Certificate
- Statement of Attainment Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Pass D&A at their own cost
- Drivers Licence
- Passport or Birth Certificate
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Rotating D/N Roster
- 12.00 hour shifts
- Competitive Rates + Super paid on all hours worked
- Meals & Camp Accommodation provided
- BIBO from Mackay and Rockhampton
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Maintenance Leading Hands Coal Mine site 7/7 Roster QLD