If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Coordinator – Blackwater Maintenance Support Crew
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight they work closely with customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Coordinator to join expanding Blackwater Project on the Maintenance Support Crew.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent (and providing coverage when applicable), you will be responsible for coordinating and prioritizing the day to day management of maintenance activities.
This will involve providing direction to maintenance crews, communicating/adhering to plans and schedules, comprising of job scoping, work order creations, labour allocation, material sourcing, job costing and reporting. You will play an integral part by implementing continuous improvement principles and ensuring optimal safety performance and productivity.
Your proficiency in maximizing contract profitability and sustainability together with managing multiple challenging priorities will determine your success in the role.
- Nationally recognized trade or tertiary qualifications within a Mechanical or Electrical capacity
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in repairing and maintaining heavy mobile plant equipment
- Extensive leadership experience within a mining maintenance environment
- Current Mining Supervisor credentials (S1,2,3 & G2)
- Systems experience with 1SAP & AMT essential
- Robust commitment to safe work practices, compliance, continuous improvement & successful results
- Effective communication skills within a diverse environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with a flair to work well under pressure
In Return they Offer
- Lifestyle roster (4/5/5), Day Shift only
- Bus in/Bus out provided service from Rockhampton
- Camp accommodation or various housing allowances available
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & well being benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
- Attractive & competitive remuneration package
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Urima Meni on 07 3026 6646. If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
Would you like to apply?
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Maintenance Heavy Mobile Mining Coordinator Blackwater Support
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.