Local Mining Job Opportunities in Australia
They are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and strong safety focused individuals to join the team at mine site at Port Gregory to fill the positions of:
- Leading Hands
- Mobile Plant Operators (Casual)
- Wiling to learn and be multi-skilled
- Willing to do shift work (8-hour shifts)
- Physically fit and willing to undergo a pre-employment medical which includes Drug & Alcohol Testing.
Leading Hand: (in addition to above)
- Demonstrated supervisory experience with strong people skills
- Experience in a mining production or processing role preferably at leadership level.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to Apply
If you are interested please press ‘apply’. For more information contact Belinda Burrows – HR Manager on 9923 6025Click Apply for Local Mining Job Mobile Plant Operators Australia