Qualified Leasehands required -Oil and Gas Drilling Onshore
Oil and Gas Drilling Onshore – Leasehands required
Drilling Industries Australia is an Australian Indigenous owned and managed Company. They are a leading supplier of professional services within the resources sector providing project management, drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management staff. They are in a growth phase and are in the market for some exceptional talent who have a great can-do attitude, team orientated and fit very strong culture values.
At Drilling Industries Australia, there people are important to and the soul of their company. They have a collaborative culture with a focus on delivering the best customer experience to the clients. There focus is to provide the best people, innovative solutions, with safe and smart execution.
They employ talented, enthusiastic team players who take values and there clients on board. If you believe you are a fit for a company that is going places, please submit your resume and cover letter today. They are after individuals who will represent Drilling Industries Australia and clients in a professional manner both on and off the job
Leasehands Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- The role of Leasehand is a very labour intensive role, essentially responsible for general cleaning and duties associated with the rig facilities, as well as any other manual task requiring a high level of physical fitness.
- Desirable is 12 months FIFO or DIDO labour intensive experience. Previous experience as a Leasehand on a land rig (desirable) or has come from a trade or labourers background
- A willingness to complete a Certificate II in Oil and Gas Drilling onshore
- A high level of mechanical aptitude
- Experience working outdoors, in harsh conditions and working remotely away from home for long periods of time
- The ability to learn quickly and follow instructions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to take initiative and work well in a team environment
- Goal orientated and willing to take ownership and responsibility for own actions.
- Team work – respects and values the opinions of others with a positive attitude towards safety and teamwork
- A manual, open drivers license or higher
- The ability to pass a medical, regular drug tests and a police clearance
- Fit and Healthy with no pre existing injuries
Required Certificates – completed in the last 2 years
- Work Safely at Heights RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS204D
- First Aid HLTAID003
- CPR ( Expires yearly)
- Gas Test Atmospheres MSAPMOHS217A
- Enter and work in confined space RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS202D
- Operate and maintain a 4wd RII's [...Learn about RII's]VEH305E (expires every 5years)
- Point of hire is Brisbane
- Roster 3/2 ( Roster varies according to client requirements)
- Casual contract
- Must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding their application.
They acknowledge the importance of there people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central ability to unlock potential and enhance there success, creating a high-performance business
To apply online, click the ‘apply‘ button below – Please note that there process includes Pre-Employment Medicals (incl. drug testing), Police Checks and a skills test. All training requirements needed for site must be verified. Please submit a cover letter with your resume detailing the position you are applying for.Apply for Leasehands Mobile Drilling Industries Onshore FIFO Brisbane QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.