Labourer with excavator/loader/skidsteer
Excavator Loader Skidsteer 7/7 Rosters Mine site Bowen basin
WorkPac business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring they deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations. They also utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Labouring duties
- Operate excavator/loader/skidsteer as required
- Work 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate and work safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 months on a coal mine site
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] for excavator or loader or skidsteer
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process
- Camp and meals provided
- 2-3 months work
- 7/7 Roster
- ASAP start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 3621 2918
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Labourer Excavator Loader Skidsteer 7/7 Rosters will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.