Komatsu Haul Truck Jobs QLD
7/7 Roster, DIDO, Camp & Meals Provided
The GO2 People are currently looking to onboard & mobilise a large number of Haul Truck Operators who have operated electric trucks in particular. Proven experience operating either 730E, 830E or 930E is essential for these positions.
- The role will see you working (12hour nightshift) – (12.5-hour dayshifts) 7 and 7 roster
- This site is known to have a genuinely great culture where Safety is paramount
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following; Electric Haul Truck Operators
- RII or Equivalent for the Haul Trucks
- Recent Relevant experience operating the Electric Haul Trucks (Komatsu preferred)
- Current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Have own reliable transport and current drivers’ licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and Drug/Alcohol testing
About The GO2 People:
The GO2 People have built a reputation for their ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Komatsu Haul Truck Jobs QLD.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.