Komatsu 830E 730E Jobs QLD
Camp and Meals Provided, 7/7 Roster, Temp to Perm Opportunities
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by the site procedures
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment.
- Current Open Drives Licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – Komatsu 830E and Komatsu 730E
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre – employment medical.
- High level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Production orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and the company
Benefits and perks:
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Ongoing opportunities with possible to transition to perm
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
Apply Here for Komatsu 830E 730E Jobs QLD
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.