Komatsu 830E 730E Jobs QLD
Camp and Meals Provided, 7/7 Roster, Temp to Perm Opportunities
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by the site procedures
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment.
- Current Open Drives Licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – Komatsu 830E and Komatsu 730E
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre – employment medical.
- High level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Production orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and the company
Benefits and perks:
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Ongoing opportunities with possible to transition to perm
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website