Komatsu 730 830 Dump Truck Jobs Blackwater
7/7 Roster – Straight Day/Night, BIBO Camp to Site, Camp and Meals
About the Role:
WorkPac currently have a number of opportunities for Komatsu 730 & 830 Dump Truck Drivers for work on an open cut coal mine near Blackwater. If this sounds like you, be sure to send them over a resume using the link at the bottom of the page.
Duties & Responsibilities for Komatsu 730 830 Dump Truck Jobs Blackwater:
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of Komatsu 730, Komatsu 830 Dump Truck
- Dumps & Tip Head Experience
- Pre-start checks on machinery
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience on Electric Dump Truck; Komatsu 730, 830, 930, Hitachi 4400, Terex 3300, Cat 795
- SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Skilled List Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Right to Work in Australia
Benefits of the Job:
- Camp and Meals
- BIBO Camp to Site
- 7/7 Roster – Straight Day/Night
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Super Paid on all Hours
- Ongoing role for an Immediate Start
Candidates please note that a medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.