Hydraulic and Grease Technician – Emerald
Hydraulic Grease Technician Emerald Mining
As the leading on-site, mobile hydraulics and lubrication systems provider to the mining, agriculture, manufacturing, industrial and commercial industries in the Central Highlands and districts.
They work when the Customers do: 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They also supply and fit hydraulic components, do hydraulic diagnostic work, hydraulic services, fit and repair lubrication’s systems.
What’s the job?
- Your primary role would be hose fitting, hydraulic technical work, service & repair of lubrication systems.
- You will be expected to provide technical solutions and value add options for Customers.
- You’ll also be actively involved and responsible for generating new business.
- You will be provided with support and training to help you do these things and achieve your targets.
This diverse and interesting role encompasses duties including, but not limited to
- Quoting, data entry, document management, stock management, customer and supplier liaising.
- You will need a MR or HR drivers license (or the ability to get one ASAP) and be willing to work in Emerald and the surrounding areas.
GT HOSES is looking for an ambitious person
- Who loves diverse and interesting work – relishes a challenge
- Who has imitative, is a self-starter and highly motivated to do their best
- Who is mechanically oriented with preferred experience in hose fitting, hydraulics and lubricators systems.
- Who can provide standout customer service and therefore increase sales
- Who is willing to put the needs of the team first by stepping up when needed – is willing to go the extra mile and help the team.
- Able to work with a flexible roster, based on the Customers’ needs
- Lives locally or able to relocate
GT HOSES will in return
- Reward you for doing 100% of your job with generous bonuses and incentives
- Pay above award wages
- Provide the necessary training, support and mentoring to help you to be the best Technician you can be
- Provide you with the latest technology, to help you do your daily duties more efficiently.
They pride there selves on a personal approach to customer service and a rapid response to on-site support. They want the Customer to be able to get back to work as soon as possible – limiting lost productivity. You’ll be generously compensated for providing this service.
To apply for this position
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.