If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Hydraulic and Grease Technician – Emerald
Hydraulic Grease Technician Emerald Mining
As the leading on-site, mobile hydraulics and lubrication systems provider to the mining, agriculture, manufacturing, industrial and commercial industries in the Central Highlands and districts.
They work when the Customers do: 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They also supply and fit hydraulic components, do hydraulic diagnostic work, hydraulic services, fit and repair lubrication’s systems.
What’s the job?
- Your primary role would be hose fitting, hydraulic technical work, service & repair of lubrication systems.
- You will be expected to provide technical solutions and value add options for Customers.
- You’ll also be actively involved and responsible for generating new business.
- You will be provided with support and training to help you do these things and achieve your targets.
This diverse and interesting role encompasses duties including, but not limited to
- Quoting, data entry, document management, stock management, customer and supplier liaising.
- You will need a MR or HR drivers license (or the ability to get one ASAP) and be willing to work in Emerald and the surrounding areas.
GT HOSES is searching for an ambitious person
- Who loves diverse and interesting work – relishes a challenge
- Who has imitative, is a self-starter and highly motivated to do their best
- Who is mechanically oriented with preferred experience in hose fitting, hydraulics and lubricators systems.
- Who can provide standout customer service and therefore increase sales
- Who is willing to put the needs of the team first by stepping up when needed – is willing to go the extra mile and help the team.
- Able to work with a flexible roster, based on the Customers’ needs
- Lives locally or able to relocate
GT HOSES will in return
- Reward you for doing 100% of your job with generous bonuses and incentives
- Pay above award wages
- Provide the necessary training, support and mentoring to help you to be the best Technician you can be
- Provide you with the latest technology, to help you do your daily duties more efficiently.
They pride there selves on a personal approach to customer service and a rapid response to on-site support. They want the Customer to be able to get back to work as soon as possible – limiting lost productivity. You’ll be generously compensated for providing this service.
To apply for this position
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.