Hydraulic and Grease Technician – Emerald
Hydraulic Grease Technician Emerald Mining
As the leading on-site, mobile hydraulics and lubrication systems provider to the mining, agriculture, manufacturing, industrial and commercial industries in the Central Highlands and districts.
They work when the Customers do: 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They also supply and fit hydraulic components, do hydraulic diagnostic work, hydraulic services, fit and repair lubrication’s systems.
What’s the job?
- Your primary role would be hose fitting, hydraulic technical work, service & repair of lubrication systems.
- You will be expected to provide technical solutions and value add options for Customers.
- You’ll also be actively involved and responsible for generating new business.
- You will be provided with support and training to help you do these things and achieve your targets.
This diverse and interesting role encompasses duties including, but not limited to
- Quoting, data entry, document management, stock management, customer and supplier liaising.
- You will need a MR or HR drivers license (or the ability to get one ASAP) and be willing to work in Emerald and the surrounding areas.
GT HOSES is looking for an ambitious person
- Who loves diverse and interesting work – relishes a challenge
- Who has imitative, is a self-starter and highly motivated to do their best
- Who is mechanically oriented with preferred experience in hose fitting, hydraulics and lubricators systems.
- Who can provide standout customer service and therefore increase sales
- Who is willing to put the needs of the team first by stepping up when needed – is willing to go the extra mile and help the team.
- Able to work with a flexible roster, based on the Customers’ needs
- Lives locally or able to relocate
GT HOSES will in return
- Reward you for doing 100% of your job with generous bonuses and incentives
- Pay above award wages
- Provide the necessary training, support and mentoring to help you to be the best Technician you can be
- Provide you with the latest technology, to help you do your daily duties more efficiently.
They pride there selves on a personal approach to customer service and a rapid response to on-site support. They want the Customer to be able to get back to work as soon as possible – limiting lost productivity. You’ll be generously compensated for providing this service.
To apply for this position
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.