HR Truck Driver Jobs Melbourne
Bailey Personnel are looking for experienced HR drivers who are looking for long term opportunities in the Air/Sea freight sector. As a customer facing person in the business, excellent presentation and communications skills (both verbal and written) are a must for this position.
If you’ve got the listed requirements, be sure to pop them over a resume ASAP!
Key responsibilities for this road transport job:
- HR and/or MR driving, minimum 2 years experience
- Manual handling will be required
- Forklift ticket – highly regarded
- Loading/unloading trucks (if forklift held)
- Loading/Unloading airfreight, seafreight and road freight
- Excellent problem solving abilities – must be capable of organising safe loading at pick up and multi pick up’s.
- Sound knowledge of Melbourne metro area
- Accurate data capture and high attention to compliance
- Warehouse operations may be required at times, main role is to drive HR vehicle for pick up’s and deliveries
Selection criteria for this HR truck driving role:
- Able to commit to long term position, penalty rates apply for overtime worked. Usual hours are Monday-Friday 6am or 8am starts through to the job is done (usually 4pm – 6.30pm). Weekend OT as required by the operation.
- Current Victorian Forklift licence with minimum 12 months experience (if held)
- Current Victorian HR licence – VicRoads print out is required
- Able to provide an Australian Federal Police Check and pass a pre-employment medical examination
- Physically fit and willing to carry out manual labouring tasks
- Experience with multi drops in Melbourne metro area
- Experience/Knowledge of Airfreight transport and Airport lodgement will be highly regarded