‘How to outsmart Resume Scanner Software’
Win more interview opportunities to sell yourself in person
When applying for jobs online, many people think the application letter and attached resume is going straight into the email in-box of a ‘real person’.
Unfortunately, these days, computer programs [robots], also called Applicant Tracking Systems, are used to scan your resume for keywords, qualifications and experience relative to the job being advertised.
So we think you’d agree that if a resume is not targeted at the job you are applying for, then the application will be rejected.
Professional help is close at hand…
Here’s what’s inside the guide
- Learn about the ‘Applicant Tracking System’.
- Your resume VS scanning software.
- Tips for getting your resume under the scanner’s radar.
- Resume layout and design tips you must know.
- Words and meaning – how to connect the dots.
- Keywords explained and why they matter.
- Examples of a well-constructed resume.
- How to map keywords to the job ad.
- Honesty pays
- Alternative methods to getting an interview
After submitting your details, check your email inbox for the link to download the eBook.
Get your copy of the Beating Resume Scanners now – it might just help you get that job you’ve always dreamed of.