iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Highwall Mining Operators and Trades
The UGM Group is a leading group of companies in the contracting industry specializing in the supply of mining services and production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry.
- Positions in Moura, Central QLD
- 7 on / 7off roster
- Accommodation provided
They are looking for applications from the following experienced, safety focused and motivated mine workers to join UGM and become part of High wall Mining project in Central QLD:
- Electricians; and
These roles are responsible for the day to day operation of our ADDCAR plant and equipment fleet providing technical and/or other support to enable the project to function at optimum capacity.
- Trades persons must possess an Australian recognized Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency
- Electricians require an Electrical License, EEHA and HV Switching qualifications
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Current Qld Coal Board Medical
Interested applicants should submit a current resume together with supporting documentation.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply please click
the ‘Apply‘ button below
Click for more details and Apply for Highwall Mining Operators and Trades Job