If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Mobile Equipment Operator
Heavy Mobile Equipment Operator Coal Mine Burnside
Impala is Trafigura’s wholly-owned warehousing and logistics company for metals, minerals, and coal. Impala has around 25 operational locations, and is active in more than 20 countries.
Trafigura is one of the world’s leading independent commodity trading and logistics houses. The company directly employs over 5,300 in 37 countries. They source, store, blend and deliver essential raw materials and commodities. In 2015, they traded 146.3 million tonnes of oil and petroleum products and 52.1 million tonnes of metals and minerals products. It has achieved substantial growth in recent years, growing revenue from USD18 billion in 2004 to USD97.2 billion in 2015.
To operate D-10’s during stockpile barge unloading & vessel loading. Other responsibilities include managing the stockpile and operating various equipment on site.
- Strong ability to direct the work tasks of others
- Advanced communication and people skills
- Ability to work and direct members of a team
- Maintain production or work records
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies
- Examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Estimate materials or labor requirements
- Inspect machinery or equipment to determine adjustments or repairs needed
- Maintain or repair industrial or related equipment/machinery
- Adjust production equipment/machinery setup
- Clean equipment or machinery
- Monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- Use precision measuring tools or equipment
- Load or unload material or work piece into machinery
- Maintain consistent production quality
- Measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- Operate power driven pumps
- Perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
- Read specifications
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
- Use hand or power tools
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Working stockpile during loading and unloading
- Pre-Inspection of equipment.
- General housekeeping of site.
- Operation training
- Assisting with CBU unloading
- Grooming and compacting stockpiles
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Heavy Mobile Equipment Operator Coal Mine Burnside