Heavy Mobile Diesel Fitters – Dawson Mine Workshop
Client is seeking to employ experienced trade qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters with CAT 797 knowledge for roles at Dawson Mine Site located 140 km southwest of Gladstone for ongoing lifestyle rosters. Candidates with experience in the maintenance, servicing and rebuild repair of mobile heavy equipment are encouraged to apply.
To be successful in the role we will need:
- Be available to work a lifestyle roster, 12 hour days
- Be available to work shifts of rotating days and nights
- Suitability qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters with minimum 2 years experience
- Demonstrated product knowledge on varied heavy mobile equipment on CATERPILLAR will be highly regarded with Dozers, Graders or Trucks
- Applicants with an excellent work ethic, a strong focus on safety along with a high degree of dependability, reliability and dedication to providing quality workmanship.
To be considered they will need:
- Minimum of 2 years post trade demonstrated experience working on CATERPILLAR equipment from 797F Trucks, D10 & D11
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal Board Medical
- Resume and 2 contactable work referees
- Drivers License and Passport/Birth Certificate
- This a site based role and would suit applicants living in the Capricorn District including Rockhampton and Gladstone
- Overhead Gantry, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Elevated Work Platform and other competencies are highly regarded
This role offers:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pays and superannuation
- Accommodation is provided
- Lifestyle Roster – (Days one block, Nights the next block)
* Please note, progressing candidates will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test before commencement on site.
The Haynes Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages female and Indigenous Australian candidates to apply for roles for which they are suitably qualified.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity then we strongly encourage you to apply.
Please apply for this position directly on www.Haynesgroup.com.au website. If you would like to receive updates on positions available.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Diesel Fitters Dawson Mine Workshop Rockhampton