See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experience Mining Excavator Operator
DJH Civil are a fast-growing company based in Smeaton Grange, working on projects across the greater Sydney region installing electrical infrastructure in new and existing subdivisions.
DJH Civil are searching for experienced, reliable and hardworking employees for an IMMEDIATE START to fill the following position
Machine size will vary from 5T – 14T machine.
Successful applicant able to demonstrate experience the following:
- Confidently operate a variety of machines to a high standard of safety
- Confidently operate around existing services to a high standard of safety
- Current NSW drivers license (MR class drivers license preferred but not essential)
- Own reliable transportation
- Construction industry white card
- Minimum 3 years trenching experience
- Operator license
Desired Qualifications for this role:
- Endeavour Energy authorized preferred but not essential
- Experience working within a Level 1 company
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be paid an excellent hourly rate with great working conditions.
To apply please forward your resume to administration team.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Mining Maintenance Civil Excavator Operator Sydney