See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Fabrication Boilermakers – Diesel Fitters Jobs
Come join their team in beautiful tropical Mackay, Queensland Heavy Diesel Fitters Opportunities, Mackay QLD.
- Various rosters available for mine site field service and workshop positions also off-site workshop positions;
- Offering competitive flat hourly rate
- Choice of 7/7 & 3/1 rosters available to suit your lifestyle
Client is a small and successful business based in Central QLD, who provide quality servicing, maintenance and repairing of site-based mining equipment for various Mine Sites across the Bowen Basin and Central Highlands.
The successful candidates must have:
- Relevant trade qualification
- experience on boom and bucket repairs for field positions
- experience in heavy fabrication for tray repairs on and off site
- The ability to work as a part of a team as well as work with minimal supervision
- The right to work in Australia
- Current drivers license.
Ideally but not essential candidates will have current:
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Qualification
- Working at Heights Certification
- Confined Spaces Certification
- EWP Certification
In return will offer:
- Mine Specified Company vehicle (field positions)
- Competitive flay hourly rate
- Accommodation and meals provided (field positions)
- Temp to Perm positions available
- 7/7 & 3/1 rosters
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Lewill Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and has a high commitment to diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To register your interest, please click on apply button. They thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.Apply for Heavy Fabrication Boilermakers Diesel Fitters Mining Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.