iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Experience 8 x Heavy Diesel Fitters Jobs
- Full Time Position | 7/7 Roster
- Flexible Travel Arrangements
- Attractive Yearly Salary | Annual Leave
Client takes pride in being a leader in providing complex, innovative and reliable mining services and remaining one of the first choice providers within the mining sector. With a strong focus on safety and development, they are looking for staff to harness strengths and develop new skills at one of their key projects in the Bowen Basin.
About the Role:
- Maintenance, repairs and servicing to trucks, dozers, graders, loaders and excavators
- Workshop duties as required including housekeeping
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Carry out duties with a positive attitude to ensure productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter or Mechanic
- Experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment incl. CAT, Hitachi and/or Komatsu
- Strong work ethic along with communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction
- Ability to pass any pre-employment medicals and D&A screening
- Salary sacrificed flights
- Job security with a newly extended contract
- Uniforms and $40/week tool allowance provided
- Work-life balance on a 7/7 rotating roster
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Earthmoving Diesel Fitters Maintenance Rockhampton
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.