Heavy Duty Plant Fitter Mechanics Maintenance
Heavy Duty Plant Fitter Mechanics Mining Shutdown maintenance WA
Join forces with Linkforce, the leading shutdown maintenance service provider to the mining and resources sector. Secure consistent shutdown maintenance works across 35+ mine sites. They are on the lookout for quality personnel to join growing maintenance team.
They are currently seeking trade qualified Plant Fitters / HD Fitters / Mechanics for fly-in-fly-out shutdown maintenance works.
Why join forces with Linkforce?
- Mobilize to site from Perth, Newman, Kalgoorlie, or Port Hedland
- Consistent ongoing work and potential earnings of $135,000 annually
- Mentorship program, upskilling, career progression
- Periodic remuneration reviews
- Family friendly/flexibility – accept work dependant on your availability
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment
- Client training and site inductions provided
- Tools, uniforms & PPE provided
- Flights ex Perth, meals and accommodation provided on site
What do you need to apply?
- Trade Certificate
- Drivers License
- Working at Heights (or willing to obtain)
- Confined Space & Gas Test Atmospheres (or willing to obtain)
- Basic Fire (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to join?
Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume or see www.linkforce.com.au/careers for more information.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.Apply for Heavy Duty Plant Fitter Mechanics Mining Shutdown maintenance WA