See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters & Service persons – CAT/Komatsu/Hitachi
The client is a leading open cut mining contracting company that continues to grow within the WA market.
About the Job
They are currently recruiting for Heavy Duty Fitters (Australian Trade qualified) & Service persons who have extensive FIFO and mine site experience working on heavy mining earth moving mobile plant equipment.
Experience on a range of Komatsu and CAT mobile plant and ancillary equipment is essential.
- ASAP Start
- Ongoing role
- 2:1 FIFO roster (1 week of day shift, 1 week of night shift)
- Must have Australian Recognized Trade qualification
- Ability to demonstrate significant relevant mobile plant experience- CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi earthmoving equipment
- Excellent manual fault finding and diagnostic abilities
- Ability to use computer aided diagnostic tools for electrical, electronic systems and reprogramming control units
- Have a current WA HR drivers license
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment medical
Due to the nature of casual work, applicants must reside in Western Australia for these positions.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click APPLY NOW or call Chris at RecruitWest on 9368 9813 during office hours if you have any further questions.
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitters Servicepersons CAT Komatsu Hitachi WA