See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters – DIDO Role QLD
- Accommodation, Meals & Transport provided
- Ongoing opportunity available – 2 years plus
- 12 hour days – good hourly rate plus penalties
The Go2 People are fast becoming an employer choice in Queensland, and have recently secured a number of long term labour hire contract on some of the region’s largest infrastructure projects.
At present they are currently searching to experienced Heavy Duty fitters for a number of coal mine sites in Central Queensland. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role and be searching for an ongoing position.
These roles are working on a variety of rosters, with accommodation provided, working 12 hours per day, on a DIDO basis.
Key responsibilities for these positions include though not limited to:
- Working a 7:7 day/night shift on a Mine Site
- Maintenance, Servicing and Breakdowns
Looking for experience on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Haul Trucks (Caterpillar, Komatsu)
- Excavators (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr)
- Dozer (Track and Wheel)
- Graders (Caterpillar)
- Roller (Bomag, Lobrero, Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment
- 2x Reference to support your application
- Have own Transport
- Current Drivers License
- OHS Construction card (blue /white card)
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you meet the above criteria and are searching for ongoing employment please Apply Now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Duty fitters Coal Mining Sites DIDO Central Queensland