Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Fitters – Mobile Plant Shutdown Team
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. They pride there selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through there strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
They are currently looking for highly skilled Heavy Diesel Mechanics to join Regional Mobile Plant Shutdown Team in WA. They also provide services to a variety of clients throughout the region, specializing in OEM machinery such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr & Atlas Copco.
The work will be specialized and challenging and you will be working on a variety of equipment at various sites. Very flexible rosters are on offer in a rewarding, team based environment along with the opportunity to step up into leadership roles and develop your career.
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr or Atlas Copco)
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid C class driver’s license
It is preferable that candidates have the following:
- Minimum 5 years post trade experience
- BHP, FMG, RTIO inducted
- High Risk tickets such as; RB, DG, LF, EWP
- Working at Heights
Along with competitive remuneration Mader also offers its employees
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Commute flight assistance / coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Variety and flexibility of work options / locations
To learn more about what we have to offer visit their website www.madergroup.com.au
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply‘ Link today OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are welcome to call on 0437 863 815, they respectfully ask for no agency approaches.