Qualified Heavy Duty Auto Electricians Diesel Mechanics
Heavy Duty Auto Electricians Diesel Mechanics FIFO Mining QLD
NewcomOz is a multifaceted company providing Heavy Earth Moving Repairs and Maintenance within the Mining and Resources sectors throughout Queensland.
About the role
They require suitably qualified and experienced HD Diesel Mechanics/Fitters for IMMEDIATE start, to carry out works in the Brisbane Rebuild Facility on both above and underground mining equipment for full rebuilds and overhauls.
They also require Auto Electricians for IMMEDIATE start, for the Brisbane Rebuild Facility on both above and underground mining equipment.
FIFO Roster opportunities are also available for suitable applicants in both of these roles with the possibility of Full Time positions also becoming available.
Benefits and perks
- High casual rates to reflect your skills and experience.
- Weekly pay with good $$$
- Flexible hours/days to suit FIFO candidates chasing extra hours.
Skills and experience
- 3+ Years Post Trade
- Dual Trade (Fitter/Electrician) an advantage but not essential
- Mature with recent Experience on a large variety of Heavy Plant and Machinery, both Above and Underground
- Valid AUS/NZ Recognized Trade Certificate
- Motivated and Accountable
- Keen Eye for Detail and Quality
- Self-Driven, Never Quit Attitude!
- Strong Safety Focus
If you meet the above requirements, please “apply now”.
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates who strictly meet the specific requirements of the role will be contacted.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Heavy Duty Auto Electricians Diesel Mechanics FIFO Mining QLD