Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitter Maintenance
- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity
- 7/7 Even Time Roster (12.5hr Shifts)
- BIBO Mackay or DIDO
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
Reputable client has won an initial 5 year production contract on a mine site in the Bowen Basin and is seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitters to support this project on a long term basis.
As next Tyre Fitter reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Remove and fit rims and wheel assemblies on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Remove, repair and refit tyres and wheel assemblies on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Perform regular tyre inflation pressure checks, adjust and report to supervisor
- Source technical information from available reference manuals, technical bulletins, and computer-based systems
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of equipment non-conformance, identify and record any equipment quality problems, initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Be able to work in accordance with the site’s procedures.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting
- hold current tyre fitting competencies
- Heavy Rigid License
- surface mining experience is essential
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitter Maintenance Supervisor Mackay & Coalfields