Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitter Maintenance
- Genuine Temp to Perm Opportunity
- 7/7 Even Time Roster (12.5hr Shifts)
- BIBO Mackay or DIDO
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
Reputable client has won an initial 5 year production contract on a mine site in the Bowen Basin and is seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitters to support this project on a long term basis.
As next Tyre Fitter reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Remove and fit rims and wheel assemblies on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Remove, repair and refit tyres and wheel assemblies on heavy earthmoving mining equipment as required
- Perform regular tyre inflation pressure checks, adjust and report to supervisor
- Source technical information from available reference manuals, technical bulletins, and computer-based systems
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of equipment non-conformance, identify and record any equipment quality problems, initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
- Be able to work in accordance with the site’s procedures.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting
- hold current tyre fitting competencies
- Heavy Rigid License
- surface mining experience is essential
- Previous CAT OEM experience will be highly regarded yet not essential
- Ability to work within a team or autonomously
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Diesel Tyre Fitter Maintenance Supervisor Mackay & Coalfields
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.