See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Fitter Queensland mines
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Fitter FIFO out of Townsville
Your new role
Reporting to a Workshop Manager, you will not only be a suitably qualified and experienced Diesel Fitter you will also be able to work autonomously and be a motivated worker with a strong attitude towards safety.
To be successful it is essential you:
- Trade Qualified HV mechanic/Diesel Fitter
- have previous mining experience,
- have the ability to pass a medical;
- available for FIFO from Townsville,
- have a strong background maintaining, servicing and repairs of processing equipment and heavy machinery
- the confidence to work unsupervised and is able to follow instructions.
This physically demanding and fast paced environment will be well suited to a driven energetic individual that has a high regard for safety.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Fitter FIFO QLD Townsville
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad.
This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
About the company
Operating throughout Australia, this company is one of Australia’s most versatile mining house service. A position for a qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic is required to ensure the continued success of the company.