Experienced Heavy Diesel Machine Operators x4
Client is a very reputable OEM who operate gloablly . They’ve been around for more that 10 years. They invest heavily into their crew and are always offering training to further develop their tradesman and management staff. The opportunity is for a long-term role eventually to become a permanent member of staff.
- Client are seeking very well experienced Operators for field and workshop roles.
- DIDO options – West Sydney – Various Rosters 5/2, 8/6, 7/7
What You Need:
- 100% commitment to safety, quality and best practice
- Experience in operating civil equipment – Earth Moving machinery specifically & mobile plant experience.
- Trade Qualification + 3 Years Relevant Experience Post Trade (preferable)
- Working knowledge of compressors and hydraulics.
- Ability to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements.
Opportunity to work on major civil projects throughout Sydney. The client offers a very solid training programmed and provide a friendly working culture, great for guys searching to always learn and progress and a secure long-term role.
What’s in it for you:
- Career progression and extra training offered to all staff members
- Work in an environment where you feel part of the team and are treated as a permanent member of staff
- Long term job opportunities with a very reputable organization within the mining industry
If you like the sound of the role and want to hear more, please call Jane at Marble on 0281162200 or direct on – 0428685526.
Work for a company where you will feel part of the family, all staff are treated as permanent and there are definitely long-term opportunities for the right candidates.
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Heavy Diesel Machine Operators OEM Operations NSW
If you have the capabilities, knowledge and experience to fill the above roles, please email your CV and copies of your certificates, licenses & relevant tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org, click ‘Apply Now’ or call Jane Davis on 0281162200 or direct on – 0428685526.