See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Fitter – Open Cut Coal Mining Job Rockhampton QLD
- Enjoy long term permanent work with a reputable mining
- contractor Attractive lifestyle friendly 5:4 & 4:
- 5 roster – DIDO Good standard of accommodation with food provided
A reputable mining contractor with an impressive, and growing, portfolio of mine sites in multiple states in Australia.
What they are searching for
- Currently searching for
- Multiple heavy diesel fitters for two mine sites in the Bowen Basin area. The Project & Roster
This open cut coal project is between 1 & 2 hours drive from Gladstone and Rockhampton & runs on a lifestyle friendly roster. 5 days on: 4 days off – 4 nights on: 5 days off, 12h shifts.
The Pay & Benefits
- Attractive $55 + Super/h along with annual leave and other company benefits such as training and career development as they ramp up production.
- The Duties & Machinery
- Your 3-4+ years experience working on open cut coal equipment will put you in a good position with your demands in the workshop and field.
- The ability to work in a team and autonomously will be essential in their role.
- The site operates with a wide variety of open cut coal equipment inc Liebherr diggers, Komatsu dumpers, CAT dumpers, and is supported by a fully equipped workshop.
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
Apply now for more information Annie Chenon on 02 8116 2200.
Like the sound of this but you don’t have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
Annie Chenon email@example.com 02 8116 2200
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Diesel Fitter Open Cut Coal Mining Job DIDO QLD
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.