See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experience Heavy Diesel Fitter Jobs
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- BIBO from Mackay and Rockhampton
- $57/hr + Super – Ongoing Role
The client, a well-established mining contractor with a number of operations nationwide is searching for several experienced Diesel Fitters for one of their key projects located in Dysart.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics. This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles
- Mechanical and electrical diagnostics on large mining equipment
- Component change outs both in field and in the workshop
- Workshop maintenance covering reliability and scheduled servicing
- Field service and breakdown repairs as required
- General housekeeping – paperwork and workshop cleanliness
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting trade
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Previous experience working on CAT and Liebherr mobile plant equipment
- Post trade experience essential
- BIBO from Mackay or Rockhampton
- Camp and meals provided
- Long term on-going contract with high potential for permanent rollover
- Attractive hourly rate
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you meet the above requirements, APPLY NOW!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Maintenance Mining Coalfields