Heavy Diesel Fitter Jobs – Permanent Position
- Permanent Positions x 10
- 7/7 Roster – Buses from Mackay & Rochampton
- Salary Sacrificed Flights + 6 weeks Annual Leave
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a leading specialist mining company that have a number of contracts across the Queensland Bowen Basin. They are currently seeking experienced Diesel Fitters with strong experience on excavators and heavy mobile equipment to work permanently on a large mine site based in Dysart for an on-going long term period.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be working in a field service position maintaining and repairing a wide range of excavators and large earthmoving equipment utilizing your diagnostic skills.
This role will see you implementing your skills to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time minimized. This position provides the opportunity to work for a large mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders
- Excavator maintenance repairs.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Minimum 3 years experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Role
- Annual leave and sick leave
- Camp and Meals Supplied
- Buses supplied from Mackay airport
- $40/week tool allowance
- Salary sacrificed flights
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If this sounds like you, then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant maintenance Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction