See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Health, Safety Training Officer - Gas and Construction Projects Across Australia
One Key Resources are currently seeking an experienced Safety Administration Assistant for a temporary assignment, with an immediate start. This is a residential role, based in the Mudgee area – with no accommodation provided. As the Safety Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the Safety Team with various administration duties, including;
- Uploading of documentation
- Database management
- Data Entry
- Adhoc administration duties
You will demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, and demonstrate high level of flexibility and adaptability. Further, you will possess great attention to detail, coupled with fast and accurate typing skills.
Please note – previous experience with Pegasus Onsite Track Easy, SAP & MS Office – will be highly desirable.
- This is a Monday – Friday dayshift position.
- This is a residential role, based in the Mudgee area – with no accommodation provided.
All successful candidates will need to supply –
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of working entitlements
- Must be willing to undergo a medical assessment and pass a DNA