Diesel Fitter/HD Fitter/Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant FIFO
- $180K – $200K packages / $1,000 Premium Pal Scheme NOW ACTIVE
- Weekly Pay / Super On All Hours / WA Regional WORK – 2/1 Roster FIFO Perth
- We Have Short Contracts / Long Term Roles / Instant & Delayed Starts
As part of the Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) team you will join a group of progressive and innovative tradesmen who work together to provide a safe yet proactive workplace; where you will be recognized as a valued member of the team. PMG is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of elite trades personnel and skilled labour to the Australian mining and earth moving industries, nationwide.
They are working around the clock to meet their clients’ demands. If you meet the requirements below then they have a job for you today. The response time is within 24 hours and will have you on site within the week. For those applicants requiring up to a month’s notice period than can also work with you respecting those conditions. In exchange for your expertise they can suit your lifestyle. Whether you want only a weeks work or a perm role, they have the answer. They also pay the highest rates and into your account weekly with super at 9.5% on top of your rate; on all hours worked.
Vacancies To Be Filled:
- too many to list – it’s simple! contact and will discuss your next career move
- Auto Electricians / HV Electricians / Serviceman also in DEMAND
(jump on board with & cash in when you refer a mate/tradesman who gets a start – $1,000 instantly)
WEEKLY JOB REQUESTS FOR HD MECHANICS / FITTERS WITH EXPERIENCE ON CAT / KOMATSU / HITACHI / LIEBHERR MINING MOBILE PLANT
What you will need to be successful for these roles:
- Automotive Mechanical Technology Trade Qualification (Australian recognized) or equivalent
- Experience on open cut mobile plant with specific exposure on such makes including CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas / Sandvik
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical / DAS
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Credible previous referees (3)
- Ability to work alone using initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
What they will offer you in return:
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration – high hourly rate / weekly pay / super on all hours worked
- A diverse & supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative; offering flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to work within one of Australia’s leading suppliers of elite trades personnel & skilled labour workforce
- Premium Pal Scheme ($1,000 referral program) 6 employees have taken advantage of this scheme. Not a bad way to get your Christmas presents for free!!
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
To learn more about Premium Mechanical Group and why they are the peoples’ choice of Employers, visit their website www.premiummechanical.com.au or like on Facebook to stay up to date on vacancies!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply?
If you would like to apply for any of these roles; simply email your resume / trade / license to email@example.com or click the apply button as per below
Apply for HD Diesel Fitter Mechanic Mobile Plant FIFO Perth Pilbara