You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Truck Operator Jobs QLD
4/5/5/4 Family Friendly Roster
Sojitz are seeking experienced Operators located in the Emerald/Capella area to join our team based at Gregory Mine.
The successful candidate will be a team player who prioritises safety always. Understands their role and how they impact upon the achievement of team objectives. Is able to prioritise tasks and work without supervision if required. Maintains compliance with site policies and procedures at all times.
The above will be achieved and supported by:
- Demonstrated experience in Mine site operations of
- Excavators and or Face Shovel
- Dozers and Ancillary Equipment
- Haul Truck’s
- Current RII Statements of Attainment on relevant equipment
- Site authorised Training Transcripts
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Drivers Licence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Benefits on offer for Haul Truck Operator Jobs QLD:
- Excellent employment conditions for the right candidate.
- 4/5/5/4 Family friendly roster, ideally suited for locally based candidates.
- Residential Position – No Camp provided.
- Company supplied transport to and from site.
- Training and development opportunities
About the Company:
Sojitz is a mid-tier mining organisation in a significant growth phase. As a result, it offers unique opportunities for quality people. As part of a nimble and dynamic team the opportunity is yours to develop and strengthen your technical and operational skills to meet business requirements and maximise your abilities focusing on the safe production of coal.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.