See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Truck Operator – Jellinbah Mine
- Experienced†Haul Truck Operators
- Culture focused mining organisation
- Immediate start
Jellinbah Mine has a current requirement for experienced Haul TruckOperators. Jellinbah Mine is located near the townships of Blackwater and Bluff in Central Queensland. Candidates based locally will be highly regarded.
To perform in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Ability to work in a highly productive environment
- Effective communication skills
- Experience operating electric and mechanical drive dump trucks
Successful candidates will hold:
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Coal Board medical (or the ability to obtain one)
- RIIMPO338D – Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIIVEH201D – Operate Light Vehicle
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below.
Alternatively, to find out more about the types of jobs for dump truck operators there are available, contact or email your resume quoting reference number DK29811
How to apply for†Haul Truck Operator – Jellinbah Mine
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or if youíd prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Haul Truck Operator – Jellinbah Mine job on SEEK
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.