See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Loader Operators 7/7 roster
The client is among the world’s top producers of major commodities including iron ore, metallurgical coal, copper and uranium. They extract and process minerals, oil and gas from its production operations located primarily in Australia and the Americas.
About the role
The purpose of your new position is to contribute to the Load and Haul operations within the mine underground production department, to enable set targets to be reached in a safe and efficient manner. You will comply to and consistently follow the standards and procedures designed to enable you to work safely and effectively every day. You will operate articulated underground trucks, rock breaker or underground Light Vehicles (Taxi) Truck/ transport stop and development material to ore passes, stockpiles and tip points.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A proven commitment to look after your own wellbeing and the confidence to speak up when others put themselves in harm’s way.
- Have experience operating manual motor vehicles.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across multiple levels and disciplines and the ability to work effectively within the operational teams.
- Desirably have previous experience in underground mining or heavy industrial work environments.
- Desire to grow your career within the mining sector.
- Be safety conscious and work effectively as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll be rewarded with:
- 7/7 Roster.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to modern onsite facilities such as housing, health, sporting, leisure, shopping and cultural facilities.
- Working on one of Australia’s largest mines.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Resources and Mining please contact
Click Apply for Haul Loader Operators 7/7 roster Mines South Australia
Kayley at Hays on 08 72214141 or email Kayley.Fryer@hays.com.au