If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Grader Operator & Machine Operators
Winslow is a renowned civil construction provider for the residential, industrial, commercial and infrastructure sectors. We have delivered our clients the expertise, equipment, resources and technology required to complete even the toughest construction project.
Winslow Constructors have been successful in securing a number of tenders and work book has grown.
To apply, candidates must:
- Hold a construction induction card
- Have construction exposure & have at least 2 years experience in the residential & commercial space
- Hold Operator Tickets
- Have Final Trim Dozer Operator Experience – Bulk Earth Works, Design Earthworks and/or Wetlands Earthworks
- Be keen to work and learn
- GPS experience preferred but not essential (training is available)
- Deliver high quality work
In return employees can expect:
- Ongoing employment
- Investment in training such as Cert III Civil Construction
- Investment in leadership training, and opportunity to become a leading hand
- Over time
Winslow is renowned in the industry as an employer who invests in its people. Work hard and be rewarded.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If this is you, apply now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Grader Operator & Machine Operators Melbourne