If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
General Hand Labourers/Plant Operators
General Hand Labourers Plant Operators Perth WA
Zoom Recruitment & Training offers a full suite of specialist solutions including Recruitment, Consulting, Training, and OH&S compliance from a local and national perspective. Their expertise spans over various industries and projects, along with personalized service and tailored recruitment methodology, they aim to deliver service excellence to their client’s requirements.
General Hand Labourer/Plant Operator
- Monday to Friday (Flexible with weekend work if and when required)
- Zero Harm Safety Culture
The client has requested they commence recruiting for the best General Hand Labourers who live and breathe safety, hygiene, compliance and display a high level of work ethic.
To be considered for this role you daily duties will consist of the following:
- General site cleaning working to strict Food Safety and Quality compliance methods
- Safe Forklift operations
- Cleaning machinery and parts in line with company policies and procedures
- Working under the direct instruction from Plant Manager and Supervisors to ensure plant optimization is continuously met
- Working at Heights, and utilizing CSE ticket within plant environment (Preferable)
- Positive contribution during Pre-starts and Toolbox meetings
To be considered you first need to have used a Forklift (LF) on a daily basis, and be prepared to obtain the following tickets in your own time.
- Confined Space Entry (CSE)
- Working at Heights (WAH)
You will also have and be:
- Proven experience working within a live plant environment
- Physically Fit
- Safety Focused
- “Can Do” Attitude, with the ability to work to tight schedules
- Excellent numeric and communication skills
- Reliable Transport
Please note: You will need a Current Police Clearance and be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical.
How to apply
This role is for an immediate start, so please do not hesitate to click APPLY, and send through your updated resume or contact the Zoom Perth office on (08) 6240 9200 during business hours.
Click Apply for General Hand Labourers Plant Operators Perth WA