Front End Loader and Tartrates Operators Vintage 2018
Front End Loader Tartrates Operators Adelaide SA
The client is an Australian success story of innovation and entrepreneurship. They are at the forefront of processing and re-valuing wine & winery residuals such as grape marc, grape seeds and winery waste water.
They are seeking experienced Front end loader operators along with also Cellarhands or Plant operators to operate processing equipment on a temporary basis during the 2018 Vintage period.
Based in the Barossa Valley, these positions will include Front end loader plant operation and general cellar duties. Whilst not an average Winery style role, if you have previous skills in the industry it will hold you in good stead when in the midst of Vintage.
You will be required to undertake shift work and overtime throughout this period. Vintage for this client generally lasts for 6 – 8 months and does consist of some weekend work and shift rotations between day, afternoon and night shifts.
Positions that they recruit for:
- Front End loader Operators
- Analyzer and Tartrates Operators – (Experienced Cellarhands or Plant Operators)
- Plant Operator
To be suitable for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Experienced Front End Loader operator ( must hold Front end Loader License )
- Have previous cellar experience
- Be willing to undertake shift and weekend work
- Have basic plant operation skills
- Have basic computer literacy
- Possess good time management skills
- Must Have a current Forklift license
There will be ongoing roles for the right candidates who perform above and beyond expectation throughout the period. A pre-employment medical, police check and comprehension testing will form part of the application process.
How to APPLY
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply‘ button. If you require further information, please contact Graeme Miller on 08 8562 4892.
Click Apply for Front End Loader Tartrates Operators – Adelaide SA