If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Franna/Rigger Jobs Goonyella
readi is searching for Franna & Rigger Operators for Goonyella river side. They also have on going work at Hail Creek, Hay Point, Curragh, German Creek, Clermont, Aquila & Blackwater CHPP mines.
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing shut down activity
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in this position, you will:
- 8+ years experience working within the mining industry
- Have 2+ years experience working as an Franna Crane Operator
- Must have all terrain experience
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within QLD
- Flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures their clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- Driver Licence preferably HC
- Current CN & RI High Risk Licence
- Blackwater CHPP BMA, Glencore generic, German Creek – Anglo & Curragh Induction (advantageous)
- Pass a drug and alcohol LAB test
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
About the Company:
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.