Fixed Plant Supervisor
About the role:
As a Fixed Plant Supervisor at any CBH Resources location – the following are core business expectations
- Supervise and instruct personnel within the immediate team to meet planned outcomes and hold members of team accountable to expected standards of behaviour and performance
- Monitor tasks being carried out by immediate team as well as contracting support, are undertaken in a safe manner and comply with applicable policies, plans and procedures
- Lead by example by providing visible and credible direction to achieve a safe and achievement oriented approach to work
- Identify and communicate risks associated with health and safety as well as environmental impacts
- Oversee people management issues in area of responsibility including input to training and development of team members
- As required, contribute to planning and allocation of resources within area of responsibility
Skills & experience required:
- 7 years Mining industry; Maintenance experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in similar role, preferred not essential Previous Supervisory experience at leading hand level or above.
- Advanced trouble shooting skills.
- Able to Supervise tradesmen as required.
- Advanced Computer skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and competing priority/ambiguous environments for sustained periods including outside normal business hours
This job for Fixed Plant Supervisor will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.