Fixed Plant Fitters / Boilermakers / Electricians
Fixed Plant Fitters Boilermakers Electricians NSW
In the mining and construction industry, it’s vital to keep things running smoothly. At EMS, that’s exactly what they are here to help clients do. With there comprehensive range of labour and equipment services, they offer a range of solutions to the clients.
EMS Group are currently seeking experienced tradespeople based in Orange, NSW, in the following roles:
- Fixed Plant Fitters
Requirements / Key Notes:
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Strong commitment to safety
- Clean and tidy, represent our company well
- Based in the Orange (or surrounding) area
- Trade qualified
- Cadia experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in a large scale mining operation / processing plant preferred
- Strong experience working on fixed plant equipment including crushers, conveyors, screens and pumps
- High Risk Licenses such as Forklift, Dogging, Rigging, EWP preferred
- Working at Heights, Confined Space preferred
- Competitive hourly rates offered
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast moving company with a passion for high quality workmanship and exceptional client relationships.
EMS Group values it’s employees as much as it’s clients, and will offer an excellent package for the successful applicants. This position is based in Orange NSW.
For more information, please email Jaimi@emsgroup.com.au, EMS Labour Hire Manager
NOTE: When you apply for this job Fixed Plant Fitters / Boilermakers / Electricians, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.