If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fitters & Boilermakers | FIFO
Fitters Boilermakers Mechanical Mining Personnel FIFO WA
Skillforce Recruitment is a friendly family orientated WA owned and managed Company who are partnered with several mining contractors and premier shutdown providers.
Due to increased site and Client demands, they are seeking to dramatically increase FIFO crew for ongoing work they have secured commencing January 2018
Multiple and ongoing positions are available for all Trade Qualified Mechanical personnel and Boilermakers for both fixed and mobile plant maintenance and shutdown work across all major mine sites within WA.
Applicants holding mining experience and inductions will be held in highest regard, however this is a great opportunity for those with the right attitude wishing to enter the mining industry. They have training incentives available for those who require help obtaining site tickets and qualifications.
What they offer:
- A variety of sites, projects and clients
- Competitive hourly rates + Super + My Leave
- Ongoing work for suitable Candidates
- Training incentives available for those who require site tickets
Please note that these positions are Fly In, Fly Out from Perth WA, so suited for WA based applicants only.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Australian, NZ or equivalent Trade Certificate
- Confined Space ticket (or be willing to obtain)
- Working with Heights ticket (or be willing to obtain)
- Ability to pass fitness for work medical and ongoing drug & alcohol screening
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A positive attitude proven positive work ethic
Applicants who possess the following will be held in high regard:
- High Risk WP and other licenses
- Gas Testing and Fire Training
- Rio Tinto, FMG and/or BHP Inductions
- MR or above licenses
- Current Police Clearance
Please note that only short listed applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
For information on other opportunities visit www.skillforcerecruitment.com.au
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
To apply for these positions please provide at least 2 contactable employer references on your resume, state your availability and APPLY NOW!Click Apply for Fitters Boilermakers Mechanical Mining Personnel FIFO WA