See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
5 x HD Fitter / HD Mechanics / Heavy Diesel Mechanics
The role will see you reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor and you will be responsible for providing quality and timely preventative maintenance and repairs on the Surface Mobile Equipment fleet, ensuring operational targets are met in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repair of mine vehicles
- Providing reliable and accurate operational knowledge and practical application to minimize down time and potential loss of production
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures to ensure they are consistently adhered to
- Completing all administrative requirements associated with maintenance duties
- Assisting with the training and mentoring of apprentices and trainees
- Participating in training both on and off-site
- Trade in Heavy Duty / Mobile Plant Fitting
- Previous experience in Komatsu and Caterpillar fleets
- Holding a valid Driver’s license is mandatory
- Tickets and certificates such as Apply First Aid, Crane, Dogging, EWP and Forklift are advantageous.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including a D&A.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Fitter HD Mobile Heavy Diesel Mechanics, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.Click Apply for Fitter HD Mobile Heavy Diesel Mechanics Darwin NT