Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitter – Mackay QLD
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia ( www.hcma.com.au ) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction and Mining industries.
They currently have opportunities starting in Feb 2018 for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the Mackay Field Service Team.
Based out of Mackay Branch working predominantly an even time roster you will be responsible for supporting customers in the Mackay region, surrounding areas also encompassing the Eastern Bowen Basin .
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used construction & mining equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Provide timely customer service while maintaining a clean and tidy work environment in line with the Company and customer standards
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of “Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic”
- Proven experience working on construction, forestry & mining equipment
- A HR license would be highly regarded
- “Working at heights” qualifications and an EWP License will also be highly regarded
- Ability to navigate computer programs for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- A strong safety focus with a sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with sound ability to meet requirements
With this in mind, HCA also offers:
- Access to ongoing OEM Training and Benefits
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of Hitachi, Deere and Bell construction & forestry equipment
- Applications Close Sunday 7 th January, 2018
To apply, visit careers page www.hitachicareers.com.au
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Apply now for Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Mechanic in QLD
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Mechanic QLD