Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Services – Fitter Diesel Mechanic
Coates Hire Limited is Australia’s largest equipment hire company with over 125 years’ experience in industry supplying to a wide variety of markets including engineering and building construction, maintenance, mining & resources, manufacturing, government and events.
Fitter Mechanics like working at Coates Hire because they are challenged, they have the ability to make a difference, they enjoy the culture, the benefits as well and learning and development opportunities which are available.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Undertake fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment
- Manage the maintenance and servicing schedule of equipment
- Actively ensure the reliability and capability of plant assets
- Demonstrate open communication with management
Skills and experience:
- Trade qualified
- Proven experience as a Diesel Fitter Mechanic
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Sound communication skills
- Overtime rates
- Company vehicle
- Tool and on-call allowance
Would you like to apply for this job?
To express your interest for this role please send your application through by clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” tab.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Field Service Fitter Diesel Mechanic Sydney Grounds Australia